Nice hosts the Innovarea project closing conference
“What B2B enterprises can learn from B2C enterprises. From design innovation to business model innovation”
Four successful entrepreneurs, representing all those who are beating the crisis in the Veneto region, have met the business world last Wednesday 6th May at 17:30 at the Nice Headquarters in Oderzo (TV).
Innovation is spreading at all company levels, affecting the supply chains. The future of B2B enterprises is connected to their capacity to anticipate technological solutions reinforcing their customers’ competitive differential. Today, expertise and best practices such as company strategies, design and branding, represent an essential tool in order to evolve from simple providers into strategic partners.
A new way of looking at the market that takes on from the B2C world the perspective of end user’s satisfaction, as an opportunity to create strong, rewarding and long-term partnerships.
- Lauro Buoro, Founder and Chairman of Nice SpA
- Daniele Lago, CEO of Lago SpA
- Giovanni Bonotto, Creative Director of Bonotto SpA
- Claudio Feltrin, CEO of Arper SpA and Vice-President of Unindustria Treviso
Theoretical presentations on “Design driven innovation”, curated by:
- Roberto Verganti, Professor of Leadership and Innovation, Politecnico di Milano
- Carlo Bagnoli, Scientific Director of the Innovarea project, Associate Professor of Strategic Innovation, Ca’ Foscari University in Venice
- Giorgio Bertinetti, Professor of Corporate Finance at Ca’ Foscari University in Venice
Innovarea is the territorial project developed by Ca’ Foscari University in Venice, the Veneto Region and Confindustria Veneto, which puts together, around a common innovation goal, the most significant institutions in the Veneto region.
Here is the final video describing the evolution, the protagonists and the emotions of the Innovarea project: