R+T 2015: The Nice way to innovation
From 24th to 28th February, Nice and elero have been active protagonists at the R+T 2015 international trade fair in Stuttgart, presenting the Group’s cutting-edge product offer: the widest range of highly integrated automation systems, featuring the finest design in the sector.
During the 5-day event, Nice presented an overview of its new products and innovative technologies, such as the new NiceHome App and gateway, biometric, touchless and lighting control systems, now fully integrated in Nice’s solutions following an “Open Integration” approach.
In a constant effort to provide comfort, easy living and simplicity, Nice has always blended together technology, innovation, quality and design, to offer a unique range of tailor-made, smart and user-friendly solutions responding to the automation needs of any residential, commercial and industrial project.
R+T 2015 was a great success for the Group:
- over 1,700 contacts were registered at the Nice booth, coming from Europe, USA, Far East, Middle East and Africa;
- 400 people joined the “Nice Spritz-party” on Wednesday night;
- 7,000 online visits to the R+T dedicated website were registered in just one month;
- more than 500 photos were taken at the Nice booth and many shared on Instagram @thenicegroup;
- 5,000 product catalogues and flyers were handed out and 40,000 gadgets distributed.
To find out more you can:
- Download “The Nice Route” newspaper
Follow the Nice Route to Innovation!