Nice governance: a strong company
Sustainable governance is the sturdy foundation upon which responsible and impactful business practices are built, ensuring a harmonious relationship between profit, people, and the planet.
Areas of action
To achieve our sustainability goals, we are adopting adequate governance and policy structures, while harmonising quality, environment and safety management systems and investments in sustainable innovation.
With the aim of strengthening the ESG strategy and ensuring its implementation throughout the group, since 2021 Nice has established a Sustainability Committee, composed of functional managers, and a global ESG Operational Team.
The adoption of Management Systems allows for continuous monitoring of performance indicators. In 2022, Nice consistently monitored indicators such as those outlined in the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. In 2022, Nice obtained the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certification for the Headquarters and developed a roadmap to achieve it in all production facilities by 2025.
Our commitment to preventing corruption is actively enforced through the Code of Ethics and Organizational Model, which have been in effect since 2019. Additionally, the management and monitoring of risks related to non-compliance with legislation aimed at safeguarding social well-being and the environment are of utmost importance to us. In this regard, in 2020 and 2022, we had no instances of non-compliance with laws and regulations, and no anti-corruption incidents were reported to the Supervisory Body.
Goals for 2025
- Allocation of a share of the economic value generated for community projects
- Increased gender diversity on governance bodies and introduction of independent directors
- Adoption of ESG risk assessment and management tools
ISO 14001 certification of all manufacturing plants
Employment and fairness in labour relations
- Increasing the presence of women by 30% in leadership positions
- Reduction of the remuneration gap between male and female personnel, obtaining equal salary certification
- Introduction of flexible working hours and regulation of agile work for home-work balance
Ethical supply chain
Vendor ratings: expansion of the supplier social and environmental responsibility section