Skip to main content
Nice

Form di ricerca

Nice people: a perfect balance

As part of the effort to build a "World without Barriers", we are determined to become "One Company" by eliminating borders inside and outside the organisation and increasingly harnessing differences. We embrace multiple voices, engaging in constant, ongoing dialogue with the various categories of stakeholders. We protect the rights of our people and improve everyone’s quality of life.

Nice people: a perfect balance

Our approach

We believe in an approach to work on a human scale that also takes account of the wellbeing of our people, combining stable employment (95% of contracts are permanent) with the promotion of a healthy, active lifestyle. We intend to continue in this direction even now that we boast over 3,000 Nice People.

Nice People by geographical area

Nice People by geographical area

Nice People by function

Nice People by function

Nice People by department

Nice People by department

We are committed to creating stable and quality jobs. Most of the Nice People practice their profession in Europe, followed by America, Africa and Asia.
46% of the workforce is employed in Operations, the remaining 54% in Sales & Marketing, Staff & Management, R&D, Customer Service and Quality areas. The largest category is that of clerks, followed by blue-collar workers.

Material topic Goal for 2025
Health and safety at work - Implementing a workplace health and safety management system for all manufacturing plants
- Zero accidents at all group production plants
Human resources development - Implementation of a group e-learning platform
- Interdepartmental and intercompany mobility programme
Employment and fairness in labour relations - Increasing the presence of women by 30% in leadership positions
- Reduction of the remuneration gap between male and female personnel, obtaining equal salary certification
- Introduction of flexible working hours and regulation of agile work for home-work balance
Ethical supply chain - Vendor ratings: expansion of the supplier social and environmental responsibility section