Sustainability and certified quality
Conformity of a product to standards and certifications makes it possible to reduce risk exposure. Constant improvement of processes increases their reliability. Nice is actively involved in the certification process: all departments supervise and review the company processes they are involved in, supported by the Quality Department that oversees the management system.
- Our primary goal is the satisfaction of our customers by aiming for Quality in products and services. In addition, we consider it essential to contribute to the social community through an approach to sustainability, recognizing the importance of environmental protection and employee safety.
- We have adopted a certified quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Given the strategic importance that environmental issues have for us and for our stakeholders, we have adopted an environmental management system compliant with ISO 14001: 2015 at the Oderzo Headquarters (TV).
- We have set guidelines to encourage energy efficiency and environmental awareness in all our operations, building management, people mobility and product development.
- Since 2018 we have been carrying out studies on the life cycle of products and publishing the EPD declarations of the main products of the Gate, Door and Sun Shading Solutions lines.
- In 2022, the EPD process certification was added to the Environmental Product Declaration, which describes the environmental performance linked to the life cycle of products.
- Thanks to our internal laboratories, we manage the CE marking and declarations of conformity for our products.